Position of GTK Application - X

This is a discussion on Position of GTK Application - X ; GTK applications do not react on classic X parameters given in $HOME/.Xdefaults, nor they react on app*geometry... in $HOME/.gtkrc Please, how do I define their position on my monitor ? Thank you....

  1. Position of GTK Application

    GTK applications do not react on classic X parameters given
    in $HOME/.Xdefaults, nor they react on app*geometry... in
    $HOME/.gtkrc
    Please, how do I define their position on my monitor ?

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Position of GTK Application

    Pinot wrote:
    > GTK applications do not react on classic X parameters given
    > in $HOME/.Xdefaults, nor they react on app*geometry... in
    > $HOME/.gtkrc
    > Please, how do I define their position on my monitor ?

    Try with the WMs window settings, this may not be possible if you are using
    Gnome2, as this are seen by the devels as to advanced for normal users and not
    supported.

+ Reply to Thread