Hi all,

been tryin' to get my Trident's Cyberblade XP card's tv-out working
onder linux. I tried it with XFree(RedHat) and the new Xorg (Fedora2)
without any luck on my Toshiba Sattelite SA20. (unfortunately changing
cards is not an option here)

I used to have a Nvidia GF card in my other laptop and that worked
perfect after reading some manuals, but that Trident is some kind of
budget card and after one hour googeling things didn't got any clearer.

It would be really nice if someone posted his relevant XFree86Config
section in this NG... I bet this can be usefull to other people aswell.

thx in advance !