I've got a Compaq Presario 2100 notebook PC with an integrated ATI Radeon
Mobility. Got a 2.6.7 kernel with agpgart, ati_agp and radeon modules
loaded and working, and X.org using radeon driver for graphics. 3D and
direct rendering does work, but quite damn slow. Under Windoze I can run
most games in 1024x768, but under Linux Unreal Tournament in 640x480 is
kind of sluggish and has some issues. glxinfo reports that I'm using Mesa
libraries, DRI enabled. But, does anyone have any info on how to improve
the performance? Perhaps another driver or something? Binary drivers from
ATI don't support Mobility Radeons, though I've somewhere read that all
I'd have to do would be to change the header files a bit and reinstall.
Anyone know more about that? Any help would be much appreciated, as I
*really* hate having to reboot to winblows to play =/
-WareKala