I'm running Gnome 2.0 on Redhat 8.0, and I'd like to bind the Gnome
Menu to the "winkey" on my PC-104 keyboards. (I like the keyboard, and
I've developed a reflex of using the winkey to grab the system
menu--guess where ;-).) I've looked at Preferences:Keyboard Shortcuts,
but it has two problems: first, its shortcut for the "panel menu"
brings it up under the mouse, not on the panel, which is not what I
want. Second, it only seems to detect the winkey as a modifier,
, and won't let me assign anything to it on its own. How do I do
this?