elographics touch calibration - X

This is a discussion on elographics touch calibration - X ; Could someone help me out please? I can't calibrate touch no matter which MinXY,MaxXY values I set in XF86Config, At the right lower corner cursor is off by more than inch. Not sure if that matters, I've noticed in XFree86.0.log: ...

  1. elographics touch calibration

    Could someone help me out please?

    I can't calibrate touch no matter which MinXY,MaxXY values I set in
    XF86Config,

    At the right lower corner cursor is off by more than inch.

    Not sure if that matters, I've noticed in XFree86.0.log:

    (II) i810(0): Increasing the scanline pitch to allow tiling mode (800->1024)

    (--) i810(0): Virtual size is 800x600 (pitch 1024)

    An here's debug from elographics_drv.o when I touched four corners:

    EloConvert: v0(41), v1(4030)

    EloConvert: x(3), y(6)

    TouchScreen: x(41), y(4030)

    EloConvert: v0(3832), v1(4030)

    EloConvert: x(962), y(6)

    ^^^

    TouchScreen: x(3832), y(4030)

    EloConvert: v0(0), v1(127)

    EloConvert: x(-7), y(730)

    ^^^

    TouchScreen: x(0), y(127)

    EloConvert: v0(3832), v1(154)

    EloConvert: x(962), y(725)

    ^^^ ^^^

    TouchScreen: x(3832), y(154)

    Note, x/y exceed 800x600 resolution values

    Could it be that elographics_drv.o gets wrong resolution to convert to
    because of this pitch increase?

    And if so how to fix it?

    Thanks,

    Pavel

  2. Re: elographics touch calibration

    Sorry for the multiple postings, something wrong with my mailer.

+ Reply to Thread