Hi

I am having a remote linux box. That works perfect. No qualms about
it. But the fix is that when I installed linux on that box I didnt
install the GUI for it. The installation,but of course, went smoothly.
But now, I am in need of GUI on that box. So million dollar question
is How do I do it? I have the RedHat CDS. I dont want to reinstall
linux from scratch. Is it possible? The other major issue is i want to
do it remotely. So how to go about this? Do help me if you have any
clue. You can also reach me at my mail address. Your responses are
valuable.