I've swapped back and forth between KDE and Gnome several times, along
with the other 2 X-Window screen scrapers without problem - again
running Fedora 2 with a "suicide install everything selection", but
when you have 2x80GB harddrives for the system, what the heck.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service
"Robert Solomon" wrote in message
news:MPG.1b495af2dd21071a9896b8@news.supernews.com ...
> I can see that my setup is Gnome for Fedora core 2. I guess I can
> change that with the system option.
>
> I guess I could uncheck Gnome, and check KDE. But should I? What

are
> my risks?
>
> Thanks
> Rob
>
> > > Hi. Is there a clipboard like function in Fedora Core 2?

> > Everything depends on what desktop environment you are using, if

you use KDE,
> > then you should select to use the klipper applet, which gives you

the