Wireless Connection - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless Connection - Wireless ; My Computer has stopped connecting to my wireless network at work. When I turn it on it will fine a wireless network and connect for about 2-3 min. Then it will stop. When I try to reconnect it does not ...

  1. Wireless Connection

    My Computer has stopped connecting to my wireless network at work. When I
    turn it on it will fine a wireless network and connect for about 2-3 min.
    Then it will stop. When I try to reconnect it does not show any wireless
    connection in range. But I know they are their. If I restart the computer it
    will fine them, then do the same thing. I am running Vista

  2. Re: Wireless Connection

    Sounds like security settings issue. I would double check the security settings first.

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    "Gary" wrote in message news:FD94C83A-FEBD-489F-A0D6-BC494AD45EE2@microsoft.com...
    My Computer has stopped connecting to my wireless network at work. When I
    turn it on it will fine a wireless network and connect for about 2-3 min.
    Then it will stop. When I try to reconnect it does not show any wireless
    connection in range. But I know they are their. If I restart the computer it
    will fine them, then do the same thing. I am running Vista

+ Reply to Thread