Needed: XP taskbar Wireless Speed / Strength indication - Wireless

This is a discussion on Needed: XP taskbar Wireless Speed / Strength indication - Wireless ; Needed: XP taskbar Wireless Speed / Strength indication The XP Network Connection Status taskbar is shows only yes/no connecrivity status. I need either a BARS or BARS+Bargraph display, similar to the Task Manager's CPU graph....

  1. Needed: XP taskbar Wireless Speed / Strength indication

    Needed: XP taskbar Wireless Speed / Strength indication
    The XP Network Connection Status taskbar is shows only yes/no
    connecrivity status.
    I need either a BARS or BARS+Bargraph display, similar to the Task
    Manager's CPU graph.

  2. Re: Needed: XP taskbar Wireless Speed / Strength indication

    On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:18:04 -0700, user@domain.invalid wrote:

    >Needed: XP taskbar Wireless Speed / Strength indication
    >The XP Network Connection Status taskbar is shows only yes/no
    >connecrivity status.
    >I need either a BARS or BARS+Bargraph display, similar to the Task
    >Manager's CPU graph.

    That would be NetStumbler.

    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2006/0...vironment.html

    --