wireless internet - Wireless

This is a discussion on wireless internet - Wireless ; My internet explorer cannot detect my wireless connection anymore. It stopped working one random day after two years of recognizing the same wireless connection. My wireless card works fine and shows a very good signal, but IE continually displays an ...

  1. wireless internet

    My internet explorer cannot detect my wireless connection anymore. It stopped
    working one random day after two years of recognizing the same wireless
    connection. My wireless card works fine and shows a very good signal, but IE
    continually displays an error message (the general unable to display website
    message.)

  2. Re: wireless internet

    Hi
    Showing very good signal does not mean that you actually have a connection.
    Use IP config to check if there is a viable connection between the computer
    and the Wireless Router/Access Point.
    http://www.ezlan.net/ip_mac.html
    If there is No valid connection may be this can Help,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    If the connection is valid try this,
    http://www.ezlan.net/clean.html#refreshnet
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "leefran" wrote in message
    newsDB49978-2697-4485-AE7E-4C8FB59B6042@microsoft.com...
    > My internet explorer cannot detect my wireless connection anymore. It
    > stopped
    > working one random day after two years of recognizing the same wireless
    > connection. My wireless card works fine and shows a very good signal, but
    > IE
    > continually displays an error message (the general unable to display
    > website
    > message.)

+ Reply to Thread