Help with Linksys Wirless and Macbook - Wireless

This is a discussion on Help with Linksys Wirless and Macbook - Wireless ; I just got a macbook and my family's wireless system is set up with a modem connected to a router, which is hardwired to the admin computer (windows xp) with zone alarm as a firewall. I'm trying to acess with ...

  1. Help with Linksys Wirless and Macbook

    I just got a macbook and my family's wireless system is set up with a
    modem connected to a router, which is hardwired to the admin computer
    (windows xp) with zone alarm as a firewall. I'm trying to acess with
    my Macbook but for some odd reason I can't change the ISP and what to
    change it to.

  2. RE: Help with Linksys Wirless and Macbook

    This may or may not be applicable but I had a similar problem and I found a
    post "somewhere" that suggested putting a $ sign in front of the password. It
    worked. I typed this on my Macbook going through my Linksys wireless setup
    with 3 Windows PCs. Hope it helps.

    "Delta1echo7" wrote:

    > I just got a macbook and my family's wireless system is set up with a
    > modem connected to a router, which is hardwired to the admin computer
    > (windows xp) with zone alarm as a firewall. I'm trying to acess with
    > my Macbook but for some odd reason I can't change the ISP and what to
    > change it to.

+ Reply to Thread