No Networks Available - Wireless

This is a discussion on No Networks Available - Wireless ; When using either the on board or PCMCIA wireless adaptor driven by Windows now wirless networks are ever found. If I switch to the third party driver for the PCMCIA card all works fine....

  1. No Networks Available

    When using either the on board or PCMCIA wireless adaptor driven by Windows
    now wirless networks are ever found. If I switch to the third party driver
    for the PCMCIA card all works fine.

  2. Re: No Networks Available

    Hi
    Follow the process on this page to find out what is Not working correctly.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Wheeler" wrote in message
    > When using either the on board or PCMCIA wireless adaptor driven by
    > Windows
    > now wirless networks are ever found. If I switch to the third party driver
    > for the PCMCIA card all works fine.

+ Reply to Thread