develope wireless application on windows, what is required? - Wireless

This is a discussion on develope wireless application on windows, what is required? - Wireless ; Hi, I want to develope a program for wireless network on windows, but I don't know what is required for this. vc++ may be required, but what is others? Is there a microsoft's SDK for it? Thanks for any help ...

  1. develope wireless application on windows, what is required?

    Hi,
    I want to develope a program for wireless network on windows, but I don't
    know what is required for this. vc++ may be required, but what is others? Is
    there a microsoft's SDK for it?

    Thanks for any help

    Hanni Xu

  2. RE: develope wireless application on windows, what is required?

    "hanni xu" wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I want to develope a program for wireless network on windows, but I don't
    > know what is required for this. vc++ may be required, but what is others? Is
    > there a microsoft's SDK for it?
    >
    > Thanks for any help
    >
    > Hanni Xu

    Yes, you need the recent SDK (Vista and Server 2008).
    Start here: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms706556.aspx

    --PA

+ Reply to Thread