P;ease help! Setting to use windows to configure my wireless netw - Wireless

This is a discussion on P;ease help! Setting to use windows to configure my wireless netw - Wireless ; If my driver is supported by the automatic configuration and it has worked before, but the wireless settings tab doesn't show up in the properties for the network, how can i set it so windows configures my network. It has ...

  1. P;ease help! Setting to use windows to configure my wireless netw

    If my driver is supported by the automatic configuration and it has worked
    before, but the wireless settings tab doesn't show up in the properties for
    the network, how can i set it so windows configures my network. It has
    always worked in the past, but a friend changed the settings on my computer
    and I can't switch it back.

  2. RE: P;ease help! Setting to use windows to configure my wireless netw

    nevermind, i got it! thanks

    "Laura" wrote:

    > If my driver is supported by the automatic configuration and it has worked
    > before, but the wireless settings tab doesn't show up in the properties for
    > the network, how can i set it so windows configures my network. It has
    > always worked in the past, but a friend changed the settings on my computer
    > and I can't switch it back.

+ Reply to Thread