wireless printer with notebook - Wireless

This is a discussion on wireless printer with notebook - Wireless ; i have a configuration problem with my notebook and an MFC wireless printer. my notebook also has wireless. l need assistance to connect them together pls....

  1. wireless printer with notebook

    i have a configuration problem with my notebook and an MFC wireless
    printer. my notebook also has wireless.
    l need assistance to connect them together pls.

  2. Re: wireless printer with notebook

    "arigosachi" wrote in message
    news:1186094506.577359.144640@i38g2000prf.googlegr oups.com...
    >i have a configuration problem with my notebook and an MFC wireless
    > printer. my notebook also has wireless.
    > l need assistance to connect them together pls.

    Go to MVP Jack's website.
    Jim

+ Reply to Thread