Workgroup computers on Internet connection and not LAN?!? - Wireless

This is a discussion on Workgroup computers on Internet connection and not LAN?!? - Wireless ; Hello. My Workgroup computers share folders via a Wireless Internet Connection and not through my LAN. How do I configure my LAN network to use the Workgroup computers? My Internet connection is not reliable. Thanks, William Johnston...

  1. Workgroup computers on Internet connection and not LAN?!?

    Hello.

    My Workgroup computers share folders via a Wireless Internet Connection and not through my LAN.

    How do I configure my LAN network to use the Workgroup computers?

    My Internet connection is not reliable.

    Thanks,
    William Johnston

  2. Re: Workgroup computers on Internet connection and not LAN?!?

    Hi
    Wireless is only a replacement for wire and once it is set to work it is LA.
    All other LAN configuration are the same for wire or wireless.
    settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "William Johnston" wrote in message

    > Hello.
    >
    > My Workgroup computers share folders via a Wireless Internet Connection
    > and not through my LAN.
    >
    > How do I configure my LAN network to use the Workgroup computers?
    >
    > My Internet connection is not reliable.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > William Johnston

+ Reply to Thread