Special thanks to Lem (Re: Connected ... but am I secure?) - Wireless

This is a discussion on Special thanks to Lem (Re: Connected ... but am I secure?) - Wireless ; Lem -- Just wanted you to know that even though my problem is fixed, the time you spent was not wasted. I've read and re-read every word of your suggested procedure. This is a beautiful piece of work, and one ...

  1. Special thanks to Lem (Re: Connected ... but am I secure?)

    Lem --

    Just wanted you to know that even though my problem is fixed, the time you
    spent was not wasted.

    I've read and re-read every word of your suggested procedure. This is a
    beautiful piece of work, and one which I expect will be useful either for
    myself on another occasion, or on someone else's behalf in the future.
    Since I try not to post until I've expended my best trouble-shooting
    efforts, I had come up with some helpful links, but you came up with many
    other excellent ones that I had not discovered.

    Your solution and explanation should be made a "sticky" in one or more
    forums.

    Thanks again for the support. It's good to know that there are
    knowledgeable, responsive people like you in these newgroups.

    Regards,
    Zan (tempgal)

  2. Re: Special thanks to Lem (Re: Connected ... but am I secure?)

    tempgal wrote:
    > Lem --
    >
    > Just wanted you to know that even though my problem is fixed, the time you
    > spent was not wasted.
    >
    > I've read and re-read every word of your suggested procedure. This is a
    > beautiful piece of work, and one which I expect will be useful either for
    > myself on another occasion, or on someone else's behalf in the future.
    > Since I try not to post until I've expended my best trouble-shooting
    > efforts, I had come up with some helpful links, but you came up with many
    > other excellent ones that I had not discovered.
    >
    > Your solution and explanation should be made a "sticky" in one or more
    > forums.
    >
    > Thanks again for the support. It's good to know that there are
    > knowledgeable, responsive people like you in these newgroups.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Zan (tempgal)

    Thanks. I really ought to put it up on a web site.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP - Networking