I want to use WPA/TKIP/PEAP with a Palm TX.

The Palm doen't know how to download the access point's public key.
Instead, there's a windows application that you can import the public key
into, and that application generates a small .pdb (palm database file) tht
you can supposedly sync to a Palm TX to get wireless working.

However, I don't know where to import the certificate from. I don't even
know what vendor, if any, signed our certificate, so I cannot just go to
their website and download it. And my IT seems a bit uncoopeerative on
the subject of getting this to work, so apparently I cannot ask them
either.

I have a windows laptop that works with the same WPA/TKIP/PEAP. Can I use
this laptop to somehow save the public key from the access point into a
file on the laptop - giving me soething to import into the Palm Wi-Fi
Profile Wizard?

Thanks!