Hello

Just bought a new Dell inspiron laptop running windows xp sp2.
It connects ok to my 2wire router at startup and when I log into my
account I can access the internet etc.
If I then switch user or log off and access the other account on my
machine, the connection is still OK.
However, if I then switch user or log off again and return to the
original account I accessed, I get the following message:

"The connection has limited or no connectivity. You may not be able to
access the Internet or some network resources. For more information,
click this message."

If I click the message and Repair, it will normally resolve the
problem until I switch the user account again!

I am running 2 other laptops and a desktop connected straight to the
router and they all work fine.

Has anyone got any idea how to resolve thi issue?

Thanks in advance

Neil