Wireless Connection to Stereo - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless Connection to Stereo - Wireless ; I've seen this topic posted on in the past, but nothing post-Vista release. I have a Vista laptop that I'd like to connect wirelessly to my stereo. The LinkSys Wireless-G Music Bridge hasn't been upgraded yet for Vista compatibility, so ...

  1. Wireless Connection to Stereo

    I've seen this topic posted on in the past, but nothing post-Vista
    release. I have a Vista laptop that I'd like to connect wirelessly to
    my stereo. The LinkSys Wireless-G Music Bridge hasn't been upgraded
    yet for Vista compatibility, so that's out for now. D-Link has a
    couple of products but they are expensive and have their own set up
    compatibility issues (no iTunes format, for example).

    I'm wondering what the latest thinking is regarding the best/
    affordable products to play music that exists on my PC (or web radio)
    across to my stereo?

    Any help is appreciated.
    Randy

  2. Re: Wireless Connection to Stereo

    if you are using iTunes and Apple's proprietary music format, take a
    look at http://www.apple.com/airportexpress/

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP