Restarting the machine - Wireless

This is a discussion on Restarting the machine - Wireless ; When I get disconnected from my network or if I found a new network I can reconnect unless I restart the PC. Is this normal or there are problems Thanks...

  1. Restarting the machine

    When I get disconnected from my network or if I found a new network I can
    reconnect unless I restart the PC. Is this normal or there are problems Thanks

  2. Re: Restarting the machine

    Hi
    If you use Windows Wireless Zero configuration you should ne able to change
    from one Wireless source to another by using the screen that detects the
    Wireless Access Points, there is No reason to reboot.
    These pages describe most aspects of Wireless configuration read them and
    check your system you might find a point of miss-configuration.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Frankie" wrote in message
    > When I get disconnected from my network or if I found a new network I can
    > reconnect unless I restart the PC. Is this normal or there are problems
    > Thanks

  3. Re: Restarting the machine

    Im using Vista and following the instruction on Ezlan I dont have WZC in the
    services. I have one reg named wsc and is setup to start but i dont know if
    it is the same

    "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

    > Hi
    > If you use Windows Wireless Zero configuration you should ne able to change
    > from one Wireless source to another by using the screen that detects the
    > Wireless Access Points, there is No reason to reboot.
    > These pages describe most aspects of Wireless configuration read them and
    > check your system you might find a point of miss-configuration.
    > My Wireless does not work - http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    > Wireless, Basic Configuration - http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Config.html
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "Frankie" wrote in message
    > > When I get disconnected from my network or if I found a new network I can
    > > reconnect unless I restart the PC. Is this normal or there are problems
    > > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread