error 871122 - Wireless

This is a discussion on error 871122 - Wireless ; I am from Florence Italy, I will try to explain my problem but my english is not too good.....however......Today it is happened a mistake in connecting to internet using my wireless router but i can only connect to another that ...

  1. error 871122

    I am from Florence Italy, I will try to explain my problem but my english is
    not too good.....however......Today it is happened a mistake in connecting to
    internet using my wireless router but i can only connect to another that I
    don't know. I cannot use "visualize wireless access point"
    I have this notebook since january and this is the first time this problem
    occurs.......can you help me?
    Thank you
    Rossella

  2. Re: error 871122

    On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:22:00 -0700, rossella
    wrote:
    >I cannot use "visualize wireless access point"

    If that is a Windows error message, you might go to this
    web site and enter that phrase to see if Microsoft has an
    article with a solution

    http://search.microsoft.com/search.a...&setlang=en-US

  3. Re: error 871122

    Hi
    This error probably relates to Windows Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC).
    This page would explain how to set it back to Auto ON.
    It might be that it is switched off by another Wireless application running
    in background make sure that the original Wireless card utility is Not
    running too.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "rossella" wrote in message
    >I am from Florence Italy, I will try to explain my problem but my english
    >is
    > not too good.....however......Today it is happened a mistake in connecting
    > internet using my wireless router but i can only connect to another that I
    > don't know. I cannot use "visualize wireless access point"
    > I have this notebook since january and this is the first time this problem
    > occurs.......can you help me?
    > Thank you
    > Rossella

  4. Re: error 871122

    thank you for your kind and immediately answer.......I have made all you have
    indicated but when I press ability for zero configuration it comes a new
    error n° 1068 and I dont know what it is.........
    Now I am connected with a low connection to an old configuration of my
    router and not to the right connection ........
    Rossella

    "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

    > Hi
    > This error probably relates to Windows Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC).
    > This page would explain how to set it back to Auto ON.
    > It might be that it is switched off by another Wireless application running
    > in background make sure that the original Wireless card utility is Not
    > running too.
    > http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "rossella" wrote in message
    > >I am from Florence Italy, I will try to explain my problem but my english
    > >is
    > > not too good.....however......Today it is happened a mistake in connecting
    > > internet using my wireless router but i can only connect to another that I
    > > don't know. I cannot use "visualize wireless access point"
    > > I have this notebook since january and this is the first time this problem
    > > occurs.......can you help me?
    > > Thank you
    > > Rossella

  5. Re: error 871122

    Hi
    Error 1068 indicates that one of the services that the network is dependent
    on is Off.
    May be this can Help, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827328
    In addition I would suggest that you should read this page and make sure
    that your Wireless computer is configured correctly,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    You can try to refresh the network too,
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "rossella" wrote in message
    > thank you for your kind and immediately answer.......I have made all you
    > have
    > indicated but when I press ability for zero configuration it comes a new
    > error n° 1068 and I dont know what it is.........
    > Now I am connected with a low connection to an old configuration of my
    > router and not to the right connection ........
    > Rossella
    >
    > "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >> This error probably relates to Windows Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC).
    >> This page would explain how to set it back to Auto ON.
    >> It might be that it is switched off by another Wireless application
    >> running
    >> in background make sure that the original Wireless card utility is Not
    >> running too.
    >> http://www.ezlan.net/wzc.html
    >> Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >>
    >> "rossella" wrote in message
    >> >I am from Florence Italy, I will try to explain my problem but my
    >> >english
    >> >is
    >> > not too good.....however......Today it is happened a mistake in
    >> > connecting
    >> > internet using my wireless router but i can only connect to another
    >> > that I
    >> > don't know. I cannot use "visualize wireless access point"
    >> > I have this notebook since january and this is the first time this
    >> > problem
    >> > occurs.......can you help me?
    >> > Thank you
    >> > Rossella