Wireless Range Extender - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless Range Extender - Wireless ; A neighbours unsecured wireless network signal is available on my balcony... with the balcony doors closed the signal can't reach inside the flat. I need a wireless device that will connect to the unsecured wireless network and extend the range ...

  1. Wireless Range Extender

    A neighbours unsecured wireless network signal is available on my balcony...
    with the balcony doors closed the signal can't reach inside the flat. I need
    a wireless device that will connect to the unsecured wireless network and
    extend the range so I can then access it inside the flat.

    Is there anything on the market that can do this that is not that expensive?
    Thanks.

  2. Re: Wireless Range Extender

    ask your neighbor to help you with this. if he doesn't want to help
    you, then he doesn't want you using his connection. his ISP may
    consider this illegal.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP