error message - Wireless

This is a discussion on error message - Wireless ; I am trying to set up my desktop and laptop up on a home network. When I run the network wizard I keep getting the error message " An error occurred during confiruration of the network. You can configure your ...

  1. error message

    I am trying to set up my desktop and laptop up on a home network. When I run
    the network wizard I keep getting the error message " An error occurred
    during confiruration of the network. You can configure your network
    manually". So sorry but I do not know how to do the manual configuration.
    Any advise.
    Thank you

  2. Re: error message

    On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:38:02 -0700, Tammy
    wrote:
    >I am trying to set up my desktop and laptop up on a home network

    Start Here http://www.ezlan.net
    and http://www.tomsnetworking.com/Sectio...le64-page1.php

+ Reply to Thread