Is this correct XP Home Q Password Won't Save - Wireless

This is a discussion on Is this correct XP Home Q Password Won't Save - Wireless ; Does this screenshot look normal for XP Home, or am I missing the save password tickbox ?? I also found this but it didn't help. support.microsoft.com/kb/885180/en-us www3.telus.net/M-Design/Cap-098989.jpg...

  1. Is this correct XP Home Q Password Won't Save

    Does this screenshot look normal for XP Home, or am I missing the save
    password tickbox ??

    I also found this but it didn't help.
    support.microsoft.com/kb/885180/en-us

    www3.telus.net/M-Design/Cap-098989.jpg

  2. Re: Is this correct XP Home Q Password Won't Save

    I reposted this in xp.general, abandoning... bye

    Cix_Design wrote:
    > Does this screenshot look normal for XP Home, or am I missing the save
    > password tickbox ??
    >
    > I also found this but it didn't help.
    > support.microsoft.com/kb/885180/en-us
    >
    > www3.telus.net/M-Design/Cap-098989.jpg