Whats a wireless printer - Wireless

This is a discussion on Whats a wireless printer - Wireless ; hi, I just wanted to know how a wireless printer is setup and is it like Bluetooth. I got wireless enabled on my laptop and im getting a Bluetooth adapter. how can I connect to one?...

  1. Whats a wireless printer

    hi,
    I just wanted to know how a wireless printer is setup and is it like
    Bluetooth.
    I got wireless enabled on my laptop and im getting a Bluetooth adapter.
    how can I connect to one?

  2. Re: Whats a wireless printer

    Hi
    If you want to connect via BT you have to get a BT printer adapter.
    http://mobileoffice.about.com/od/mob...toothprint.htm
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Amrykid" wrote in message

    > hi,
    > I just wanted to know how a wireless printer is setup and is it like
    > Bluetooth.
    > I got wireless enabled on my laptop and im getting a Bluetooth adapter.
    > how can I connect to one?

+ Reply to Thread