Gaming Between 2 Computers - Wireless

This is a discussion on Gaming Between 2 Computers - Wireless ; I can't figure out how to connect 2 computers wirelessly so that my son and I can play games. Both computers have wireless cards and we have a wireless 802.11g router for our DSL connection. Any ideas on what to ...

  1. Gaming Between 2 Computers

    I can't figure out how to connect 2 computers wirelessly so that my son and I
    can play games. Both computers have wireless cards and we have a wireless
    802.11g router for our DSL connection. Any ideas on what to do?

  2. Re: Gaming Between 2 Computers

    Hi
    In order to connect directly you have to configure the Wireless on both
    computers to Ad-Hoc mode.
    Look for instructions in the Wireless section of you hardware.
    This page describe Internet connection + Ad-Hoc you can try to extrapolate
    the AD-Hoc part.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...02april08.mspx
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Frustrated And Hating It" It@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can't figure out how to connect 2 computers wirelessly so that my son and
    > can play games. Both computers have wireless cards and we have a wireless
    > 802.11g router for our DSL connection. Any ideas on what to do?

+ Reply to Thread