Can't connect to wireless network - Wireless

This is a discussion on Can't connect to wireless network - Wireless ; For the last few days I have been unable to connect to an available network with a strong conection. I have had not trouble at all in connecting to this network regularly prior to this recent issue. Any help would ...

  1. Can't connect to wireless network

    For the last few days I have been unable to connect to an available network
    with a strong conection. I have had not trouble at all in connecting to this
    network regularly prior to this recent issue. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. Re: Can't connect to wireless network

    We need more details to help you. or this how to troubleshooting may help,

    Wireless issuesHow to fix wireless connection issues How to use Ad Hoc connection Many XP with SP2 wireless issues can be fixed by installing MS Hotfix ...
    http://www.chicagotech.net/wireless.htm

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    "skigrlkw" wrote in message news3179ED6-7BA0-41BF-88A6-8C5CAFDE21CD@microsoft.com...
    For the last few days I have been unable to connect to an available network
    with a strong conection. I have had not trouble at all in connecting to this
    network regularly prior to this recent issue. Any help would be appreciated.

  3. Re: Can't connect to wireless network

    Hi
    If the Network is Not yours, might be that some changes were made by the
    owner.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "skigrlkw" wrote in message
    news3179ED6-7BA0-41BF-88A6-8C5CAFDE21CD@microsoft.com...
    > For the last few days I have been unable to connect to an available
    > network
    > with a strong conection. I have had not trouble at all in connecting to
    > this
    > network regularly prior to this recent issue. Any help would be
    > appreciated.

  4. Re: Can't connect to wireless network

    Oh boy, now I have a new problem. The network is connected but when I try to
    open internet explorere or sign on to AOL (broadband) but it says it is
    unable to connect. This is also a new problem.

    "Jack (MVP-Networking)." wrote:

    > Hi
    > If the Network is Not yours, might be that some changes were made by the
    > owner.
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "skigrlkw" wrote in message
    > news3179ED6-7BA0-41BF-88A6-8C5CAFDE21CD@microsoft.com...
    > > For the last few days I have been unable to connect to an available
    > > network
    > > with a strong conection. I have had not trouble at all in connecting to
    > > this
    > > network regularly prior to this recent issue. Any help would be
    > > appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread