Network Passphrase Question - Wireless

This is a discussion on Network Passphrase Question - Wireless ; How do I change my wireless network passphrase?...

  1. Network Passphrase Question

    How do I change my wireless network passphrase?

  2. Re: Network Passphrase Question

    Hi
    You log to the Wireless Router's menu system and change the security pass
    phrase (see you Router's manual), and then you configure the computer's
    wireless card with the same pass phrase.
    From the weakest to the strongest, Wireless security capacity is.
    No Security
    MAC
    WEP
    WPA-PSK
    WPA-AES
    WPA2
    Computers Card) should state the type of security that is available with
    your Wireless hardware.
    phrase.
    of one of the Wireless devices.
    device with a better one.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "in2dblues" wrote in message
    > How do I change my wireless network passphrase?

+ Reply to Thread