can't connect - Wireless

This is a discussion on can't connect - Wireless ; i have a network set up! my laptop Acer3004wlmi with intergrated wireless LAN will not connect to this network - the msg im getting is - please wait while windows connects to (my network) then it says WAITING FOR NETWORK ...

  1. can't connect

    i have a network set up! my laptop Acer3004wlmi with intergrated wireless LAN
    will not connect to this network - the msg im getting is - please wait while
    windows connects to (my network) then it says WAITING FOR NETWORK then a
    scrolling bar at the bottom - this then goes blank and no connection is
    established help please

  2. Re: can't connect

    Hi
    First make sure that your Wireless is configured and working correctly.
    This page might help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    If every thing checks OK and it is not working then it might be incompatible
    configuration between the Wireless parameters in the Wireless Router and the
    Wireless client in the computer.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "andyk" wrote in message
    >i have a network set up! my laptop Acer3004wlmi with intergrated wireless
    >LAN
    > will not connect to this network - the msg im getting is - please wait
    > while
    > windows connects to (my network) then it says WAITING FOR NETWORK then a
    > scrolling bar at the bottom - this then goes blank and no connection is
    > established help please

+ Reply to Thread