how can i share files on a wireless network - Wireless

This is a discussion on how can i share files on a wireless network - Wireless ; Hi, I have Windows xp on a dell inspiron 9300 laptop, home wifi/router and a nokia n95. How can i set the two up to share files? Upnp is enabled on both laptop and router how do i get them ...

  1. how can i share files on a wireless network

    Hi,

    I have Windows xp on a dell inspiron 9300 laptop, home wifi/router and a
    nokia n95. How can i set the two up to share files?

    Upnp is enabled on both laptop and router

    how do i get them to talk?

    Regards

    Eurodjuro

  2. Re: how can i share files on a wireless network

    "Euro Djuro" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have Windows xp on a dell inspiron 9300 laptop, home wifi/router and a
    > nokia n95. How can i set the two up to share files?

    Pchuck has an excellent discussion on his web site
    MVP Jack does as well.
    There are others also.
    You could throw caution to the winds and consult Help & Support.
    Jim
    > Upnp is enabled on both laptop and router
    >
    > how do i get them to talk?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Eurodjuro

+ Reply to Thread