Networking Advice - Wireless

This is a discussion on Networking Advice - Wireless ; Hi there, Can anyone tell me where I could find some good sites on Networking, managing a Network, from the basics to advanced stuff? If anyone knows of a good site(s) please contact me. Kind Regards, Judah...

  1. Networking Advice

    Hi there,

    Can anyone tell me where I could find some good sites on Networking,
    managing a Network, from the basics to advanced stuff?

    If anyone knows of a good site(s) please contact me.
    Kind Regards,
    Judah

  2. Re: Networking Advice

    wrote in message
    news:1178018236.066939.309840@n59g2000hsh.googlegr oups.com...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Can anyone tell me where I could find some good sites on Networking,
    > managing a Network, from the basics to advanced stuff?
    >
    > If anyone knows of a good site(s) please contact me.
    > Kind Regards,
    > Judah

    Pchuck has a web site, and he posts the address rather frequently.

    MVP Jack does also, and he posts the address rather frequently.

    Jim

  3. Re: Networking Advice

    On 1 May 2007 04:17:16 -0700, judahroux@hotmail.co.uk wrote:
    >tell me where I could find some good sites on Networking

    I have some links on one of my web pages
    http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith/ADOBE.HTM

  4. Re: Networking Advice

    On May 1, 1:17 pm, judahr...@hotmail.co.uk wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Can anyone tell me where I could find some good sites on Networking,
    > managing a Network, from the basics to advanced stuff?
    >
    > If anyone knows of a good site(s) please contact me.
    > Kind Regards,
    > Judah

    Hi,

    You can still check http://www.networkingland.com for broadband
    networking : DSL, wireless, VoIP and Internet security.

    Panda,
    http://forums.networkingland.com

+ Reply to Thread