Receive/Send in Outlook Express - Wireless

This is a discussion on Receive/Send in Outlook Express - Wireless ; EI am using a wireless adapter subcontracted by Time Warner. I have failed to receive or send e-mail using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook Express. I was using PeoplePc.com as my dial-up ISP. I discontinued them a month ago but ...

  1. Receive/Send in Outlook Express

    EI am using a wireless adapter subcontracted by Time Warner. I have failed to
    receive or send e-mail using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook Express. I
    was using PeoplePc.com as my dial-up ISP. I discontinued them a month ago
    but Outlook is still asking me to receive/send thru them. Need help.

  2. Re: Receive/Send in Outlook Express

    In Outlook Express, you need to go to Tools --> Accounts. Click on the Mail
    tab. If you're not ready to delete the account for your PeoplePC mail, then
    you can simply doubleclick the account and uncheck the box at the bottom.
    The one marked, "Include this account when checking for new messages.

    Roy

    "Conquerer" wrote in message
    > EI am using a wireless adapter subcontracted by Time Warner. I have failed

    > receive or send e-mail using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook Express.

    > was using PeoplePc.com as my dial-up ISP. I discontinued them a month ago
    > but Outlook is still asking me to receive/send thru them. Need help.

  3. Re: Receive/Send in Outlook Express

    Hi
    And do not forget to set an Account for your current email.
    http://www.sc.rr.com/rrhelp/outlook.htm
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Roy Avery" wrote in message
    > In Outlook Express, you need to go to Tools --> Accounts. Click on the
    > Mail
    > tab. If you're not ready to delete the account for your PeoplePC mail,
    > then
    > you can simply doubleclick the account and uncheck the box at the bottom.
    > The one marked, "Include this account when checking for new messages.
    >

    > Roy
    >

    > "Conquerer" wrote in message
    >> EI am using a wireless adapter subcontracted by Time Warner. I have
    >> failed

    >> receive or send e-mail using Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook
    >> Express.

    >> was using PeoplePc.com as my dial-up ISP. I discontinued them a month
    >> ago
    >> but Outlook is still asking me to receive/send thru them. Need help.

+ Reply to Thread