Not able to connect - Wireless

This is a discussion on Not able to connect - Wireless ; I just got through reformatting my hard drive on my laptop. Now I am not able to connect wireless to the internet. There is no ip address identfied. -- Thanks Steel...

  1. Not able to connect

    --
    Thanks Steel

  2. Re: Not able to connect

    Hi
    May be this page would Help to find the trouble ,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "steel" wrote in message
    >I just got through reformatting my hard drive on my laptop. Now I am not
    >able
    > to connect wireless to the internet. There is no ip address identfied.
    > --
    > Thanks Steel

+ Reply to Thread