Internal Network Card - Wireless

This is a discussion on Internal Network Card - Wireless ; I have a build in wireless card that had a verizon wireless trial period on it. After the trial ended I purchased a T-Mobile external card that slides in the slot. I was wondering why I cannot use the internal ...

  1. Internal Network Card

    I have a build in wireless card that had a verizon wireless trial period on
    it. After the trial ended I purchased a T-Mobile external card that slides in
    the slot. I was wondering why I cannot use the internal card or is it
    exclusive jsut for verizon

  2. Re: Internal Network Card

    Hi
    If you use the T-Mobile service you need their card, these type of services
    use propriety cards.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "mcavinee" wrote in message
    >I have a build in wireless card that had a verizon wireless trial period on
    > it. After the trial ended I purchased a T-Mobile external card that slides
    > in
    > the slot. I was wondering why I cannot use the internal card or is it
    > exclusive jsut for verizon

+ Reply to Thread