Cisco Aironet - Wireless

This is a discussion on Cisco Aironet - Wireless ; I have 15 wireless laptops and 3 AP's, will i have to point 5 laptops to 1 AP or will they load balance themselves if I configure them all with the same details apart from static ip's any advice appreciated...

  1. Cisco Aironet

    I have 15 wireless laptops and 3 AP's, will i have to point 5 laptops to 1
    AP or will they load balance themselves if I configure them all with the
    same details apart from static ip's any advice appreciated

  2. Re: Cisco Aironet

    I would let the laptop pick up the close one. To find out the sample of
    Cisco wireless AP configuration, check this link.

    Cisco How to and issuesHow to uninstall Cisco VPN client Cisco
    Router/Firewall Configuration Samples. Cisco Issues. Can ping from the
    router but not from inside computers ...
    http://www.howtonetworking.com/cisco/cisco.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net
    "Barry" wrote in message
    >I have 15 wireless laptops and 3 AP's, will i have to point 5 laptops to 1
    >AP or will they load balance themselves if I configure them all with the
    >same details apart from static ip's any advice appreciated

+ Reply to Thread