Enable Wireless button - Wireless

This is a discussion on Enable Wireless button - Wireless ; My computer flipped out and dropped my wireless everyting....my wireless assistant button does not turn on and I cannot enable it any other way. Can anybody help? Thanks. Amy...

  1. Enable Wireless button

    My computer flipped out and dropped my wireless everyting....my wireless
    assistant button does not turn on and I cannot enable it any other way. Can
    anybody help?

    Thanks.

    Amy

  2. Re: Enable Wireless button

    Hi
    It is impossible to answer your question since there is hundreds Models and
    make of Wireless devices, Wireless computers Wireless configuration, etc.,
    and you did not provide any information beyond that you have Wireless of
    some sort and it does not work.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Amy" wrote in message
    > My computer flipped out and dropped my wireless everyting....my wireless
    > assistant button does not turn on and I cannot enable it any other way.
    > Can
    > anybody help?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Amy