Wireless internet conection - Wireless

This is a discussion on Wireless internet conection - Wireless ; Hi I just reformated my computer, and I have wireless conection I can see my lap top is conected but, I can not log in in the internet thanks luiz...

  1. Wireless internet conection

    Hi I just reformated my computer, and I have wireless conection I can see my
    lap top is conected but, I can not log in in the internet
    thanks
    luiz

  2. Re: Wireless internet conection

    Hi
    What type of Windows are you using?
    What type of Internet connection you have and how the Wireless is setup?
    Do you have other computers that use the connection and it is working?
    Otherwise this site has many pages concerning Wireless issues may be it can
    help you, http://www.ezlan.net
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Luiz" wrote in message
    > Hi I just reformated my computer, and I have wireless conection I can see
    > my
    > lap top is conected but, I can not log in in the internet
    > thanks
    > luiz

+ Reply to Thread