Can't set closed wireless network to automatic - Wireless

This is a discussion on Can't set closed wireless network to automatic - Wireless ; i have been connecting to my closed network automatically. However, i set it to manual by double clicking it in the wireless network list window, so i can connect to another network. Now i cant set it to automatic (usually ...

  1. Can't set closed wireless network to automatic

    i have been connecting to my closed network automatically. However, i set it
    to manual by double clicking it in the wireless network list window, so i can
    connect to another network. Now i cant set it to automatic (usually done by
    double clicking it in the wireless network list window) because it is a
    closed network and its not shown in the list.

    How do i set it back to automatic? I already tried looking in the properties
    to change the setting but found nothing.

  2. Re: Can't set closed wireless network to automatic

    Hi
    What closed network that dies not show on the List is?
    If the SSID is Off ,switch it On and you would see the Network.
    Otherwise you have to give more details about your setup.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "lshirota" wrote in message

    > i have been connecting to my closed network automatically. However, i set
    > it
    > to manual by double clicking it in the wireless network list window, so i
    > can
    > connect to another network. Now i cant set it to automatic (usually done
    > by
    > double clicking it in the wireless network list window) because it is a
    > closed network and its not shown in the list.
    >
    > How do i set it back to automatic? I already tried looking in the
    > properties
    > to change the setting but found nothing.

+ Reply to Thread