Fluctuating access - Wireless

This is a discussion on Fluctuating access - Wireless ; Hi, I have installed a Belkin wireless network card on my pc. I have no problem connecting to the router (a Mac Airport Base Station), but for no reason the pc disconnects and reconnects repeatedly. Can anyone help me? P.S. ...

  1. Fluctuating access

    Hi,

    I have installed a Belkin wireless network card on my pc. I have no problem
    connecting to the router (a Mac Airport Base Station), but for no reason the
    pc disconnects and reconnects repeatedly. Can anyone help me?

    P.S. I have another pc and a laptop connected to the same network with no
    problem at all (the pc uses also a Belkin network card).

    Jesper, Denmark

  2. Re: Fluctuating access

    Hi
    Make sure that the SSID is ON and the power saving of the Wireless card is
    Off.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Jesper Perregaard" wrote in
    message news:E8D75994-D345-47B9-B528-67D084BEA05F@microsoft.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have installed a Belkin wireless network card on my pc. I have no
    > problem
    > connecting to the router (a Mac Airport Base Station), but for no reason
    > the
    > pc disconnects and reconnects repeatedly. Can anyone help me?
    >
    > P.S. I have another pc and a laptop connected to the same network with no
    > problem at all (the pc uses also a Belkin network card).
    >
    > Jesper, Denmark

+ Reply to Thread