802.1X wireless connection without WEP - Wireless

This is a discussion on 802.1X wireless connection without WEP - Wireless ; Hello, Please, does someone know if it is possible to connect with Vista Wirless to an AP with configuration 802.1X but without static WEP and without dinamic WEP (without encryptation only with authentication 802.1X)? How I can realize such connection, ...

  1. 802.1X wireless connection without WEP

    Hello,

    Please, does someone know if it is possible to connect with Vista
    Wirless to an AP with configuration 802.1X but without static WEP
    and without dinamic WEP (without encryptation only with authentication
    802.1X)?

    How I can realize such connection, if it is possible?.

    Thank you so much in advance.

    Frank

  2. Re: 802.1X wireless connection without WEP

    Hi
    You need special server setting to use 802.1x, logging with 802.1x depends
    on how the logging system was set by the IT in charge.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Frank" wrote in message
    news:1177435668.716879.3970@s33g2000prh.googlegrou ps.com...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Please, does someone know if it is possible to connect with Vista
    > Wirless to an AP with configuration 802.1X but without static WEP
    > and without dinamic WEP (without encryptation only with authentication
    > 802.1X)?
    >
    > How I can realize such connection, if it is possible?.
    >
    > Thank you so much in advance.
    >
    > Frank

  3. Re: 802.1X wireless connection without WEP

    On 24 abr, 23:24, "Jack \(MVP-Networking\)."
    wrote:
    > Hi
    > You need special server setting to use 802.1x, logging with 802.1x depends
    > on how the logging system was set by the IT in charge.
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).
    >
    > "Frank" wrote in message
    >
    > news:1177435668.716879.3970@s33g2000prh.googlegrou ps.com...

    Hi, thank you by your comment.

    You can explain me something more about it ?

    I do not know to that settings you talk about because my problem is in
    a wifi connection procedure and no in a loggin procedure.

    Thanks in advace.

    Fran.

+ Reply to Thread