Connecting wireless modem - Wireless

This is a discussion on Connecting wireless modem - Wireless ; I have currently hooked up with broadband and got a wireless modem(Netcomm NB5Plus4W) and have been able to connect the modem but cannot create a wireless connection. Sometimes it says limited connectivity and sometimes full but I cannot access the ...

  1. Connecting wireless modem

    I have currently hooked up with broadband and got a wireless modem(Netcomm
    NB5Plus4W) and have been able to connect the modem but cannot create a
    wireless connection. Sometimes it says limited connectivity and sometimes
    full but I cannot access the internet without a cable.
    The wireless network connection says there are no current networks available.
    Can anyone help

  2. Re: Connecting wireless modem

    Baker wrote:
    > I have currently hooked up with broadband and got a wireless modem(Netcomm
    > NB5Plus4W) and have been able to connect the modem but cannot create a
    > wireless connection. Sometimes it says limited connectivity and sometimes
    > full but I cannot access the internet without a cable.
    > The wireless network connection says there are no current networks available.
    > Can anyone help

    Make sure that the wireless adapter in your computer is turned on. For
    more info, see http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    and
    http://kb.netcomm.com.au/kb/default.asp?id=1023&Lang=1 (esp. "How to use
    the wireless")