My wireless network connection icon has disappeared - Wireless

This is a discussion on My wireless network connection icon has disappeared - Wireless ; I reformated my hard drive on the laptop yesterday, but in doing so the wireless network icon has disappeared. I've tried the online screens and the windows xp set up disc, but to no affect (W XP2). Anyone advise me ...

  1. My wireless network connection icon has disappeared

    I reformated my hard drive on the laptop yesterday, but in doing so the
    wireless network icon has disappeared. I've tried the online screens and the
    windows xp set up disc, but to no affect (W XP2). Anyone advise me what to
    do? The laptop was working fine with my broadband wireless connection before
    this

  2. Re: My wireless network connection icon has disappeared

    Hi
    This page can help in finding out what is wrong with the configuration of
    the Wireless network.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    If it is working and only the Icon is missing,
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#icon_bar
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Ron" wrote in message
    >I reformated my hard drive on the laptop yesterday, but in doing so the
    > wireless network icon has disappeared. I've tried the online screens and
    > the
    > windows xp set up disc, but to no affect (W XP2). Anyone advise me what to
    > do? The laptop was working fine with my broadband wireless connection
    > before
    > this

+ Reply to Thread