Auto start - Wireless

This is a discussion on Auto start - Wireless ; I have just installed a wireless network card in my desktop PC and I am having problems connectingto my network. When I first installed the card it would not connect and gave me an error message directing me to Microsoft.com ...

  1. Auto start

    I have just installed a wireless network card in my desktop PC and I am
    having problems connectingto my network. When I first installed the card it
    would not connect and gave me an error message directing me to Microsoft.com
    article no.871122. I followed this article to access WZC and set it up as per
    the article. However I am having to do this every time I switch on my PC to
    connect. Is this normal or do I need to do something to avoid it? I am runnig
    XP SP2

  2. Re: Auto start

    Hi
    Make sure that there is No other utility that competes with WZC.
    This page provides a method to check the Wireless configuration.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "TonyTaylor" wrote in message
    >I have just installed a wireless network card in my desktop PC and I am
    > having problems connectingto my network. When I first installed the card
    > it
    > would not connect and gave me an error message directing me to
    > Microsoft.com
    > article no.871122. I followed this article to access WZC and set it up as
    > per
    > the article. However I am having to do this every time I switch on my PC
    > connect. Is this normal or do I need to do something to avoid it? I am
    > runnig
    > XP SP2

  3. wireless auto connect problem

    hi

    im sakthi mohan from england. my loptop wireless net connect (auto) problem . how to repair !?

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com

+ Reply to Thread