Linksys 300N Router problems - Wireless

This is a discussion on Linksys 300N Router problems - Wireless ; Is anybody familiar with the Linksys WRT300N router? I have two questions: 1. I will be connected for a while with a great connection, then it suddenly drops out and cannot be found on the available wireless connections for a ...

  1. Linksys 300N Router problems

    Is anybody familiar with the Linksys WRT300N router? I have two
    questions:

    1. I will be connected for a while with a great connection, then it
    suddenly drops out and cannot be found on the available wireless connections
    for a few minutes. Then it reconnects like nothing happened.

    2. While using the hardware firewall, I can still get pinged. I have
    the "filter anonymous internet requests" set to on (no setting to completely
    ignore like on the 54G).

    Does any one know the settings to fix these problems? I'm using a Dell
    XPS laptop with an internal wireless n card and am running Vista.

    Thanks

  2. 300N

    hi. I have the same problem. I have the same laptop and ruter... And I don't know what to do... Most of the time this ruter just doesn't work.. I mean
    I don't have internet, and my network manager said that 300n is the problem.. (sorry but my english is not very good)

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com

+ Reply to Thread