WIFI activation - Wireless

This is a discussion on WIFI activation - Wireless ; When I press the WIFI activation button on my laptop, it does appear to activate the function? It was previously working? How can I check what is blocking the function or reactivate it?...

  1. WIFI activation

    When I press the WIFI activation button on my laptop, it does appear to
    activate the function? It was previously working? How can I check what is
    blocking the function or reactivate it?

  2. Re: WIFI activation

    Hi
    If you are refereeing to a physical switch, or a combination of keyboard
    function pressing that are not functioning any more, then you have to call
    your Laptop technical support line. It is probably a Hardware problem.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "SASGRANDMASTER" wrote in message
    > When I press the WIFI activation button on my laptop, it does appear to
    > activate the function? It was previously working? How can I check what is
    > blocking the function or reactivate it?

+ Reply to Thread