Fioos connection loss - Wireless

This is a discussion on Fioos connection loss - Wireless ; Unable to keep the coonection for 1 of 3 computers. I tried resetting the network but still not working. Im hopping that maybe a config. is not checked or something simple. Please help Thanks in advance...

  1. Fioos connection loss

    Unable to keep the coonection for 1 of 3 computers. I tried resetting the
    network but still not working. Im hopping that maybe a config. is not checked
    or something simple.
    Please help Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Fioos connection loss

    Hi
    Unfortunately there is Not one unit of information that can direct toward
    any solution.
    Connecting computer to what, and how?
    What the type of the connection is? What works and what does not work?
    How the Network is configured?
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "omeanster" wrote in message
    > Unable to keep the coonection for 1 of 3 computers. I tried resetting the
    > network but still not working. Im hopping that maybe a config. is not
    > checked
    > or something simple.
    > Please help Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread