Configuring ADSL connection in Windows 2000 - Wireless

This is a discussion on Configuring ADSL connection in Windows 2000 - Wireless ; I have windows 2000. I have bought a wi-fi router and a wireless USB stick. How do I configure the USB stick connection? It senses the wi-fi router but it does not connect. It is normal because I need to ...

  1. Configuring ADSL connection in Windows 2000

    I have windows 2000. I have bought a wi-fi router and a wireless USB stick.
    How do I configure the USB stick connection? It senses the wi-fi router but
    it does not connect. It is normal because I need to provide my userid
    password for connecting to my ADSL provider. But the usb key config nowhere
    gives me this possibility.

    Are there any standard stuff that I can download to configure an ADSL
    connection on my PC (Network & Dial-up connections have nothing for ADSL).

    ??? completely lost on this one ???

  2. Re: Configuring ADSL connection in Windows 2000

    Hi
    If the Wireless does not connect by default you must use a wired connection
    for the initial configuration.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#onewire
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "DKS" wrote in message
    >I have windows 2000. I have bought a wi-fi router and a wireless USB
    >stick.
    > How do I configure the USB stick connection? It senses the wi-fi router
    > but
    > it does not connect. It is normal because I need to provide my userid
    > password for connecting to my ADSL provider. But the usb key config
    > nowhere
    > gives me this possibility.
    >
    > Are there any standard stuff that I can download to configure an ADSL
    > connection on my PC (Network & Dial-up connections have nothing for ADSL).
    >
    > ??? completely lost on this one ???

+ Reply to Thread