Networking with Windows and Macbook - Wireless

This is a discussion on Networking with Windows and Macbook - Wireless ; I am planning on purchasing a Macbook and need a router for my WinXP Desktop which has ethernet broadband. I think it's as simple as Connect Router to XP, setup router and password, find and authenticate on Mac. But I ...

  1. Networking with Windows and Macbook

    I am planning on purchasing a Macbook and need a router for my WinXP Desktop
    which has ethernet broadband.

    I think it's as simple as Connect Router to XP, setup router and password,
    find and authenticate on Mac. But I just want to be sure.

    Thanks.

  2. RE: Networking with Windows and Macbook

    Correct. My daughter's PowerBook connects just fine to my wireless network.

    MD

    "Matt" wrote:

    > I am planning on purchasing a Macbook and need a router for my WinXP Desktop
    > which has ethernet broadband.
    >
    > I think it's as simple as Connect Router to XP, setup router and password,
    > find and authenticate on Mac. But I just want to be sure.
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread