I have a Dell Inspiron 9300. I don't have a modem or broadband connection.
In the past I always used my laptop at home (I live near a wifi hot spot) and
used that signal to connect to the internet. Recently though something
changed and I cannot access the internet now unless I am using dial-up. I
have a wireless connection that says my signal strength is excellent and that
I am connected to a linksys network but for some reason I still can't access
the internet! When I try and access the internet using AOL I get a message
stating that a network is not found even though for months I didn't have a
problem. I am not sure what has changed and I am totally clueless. Any help
would be appreciated.